Pages

10 Jul 2012

I NEED COLLARS IN MY LIFE







(Photo cred: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9&10, 11, 12, 13&14)

The thought of collars has been floating around in my brain (and in my bookmarks folder) for an inestimable period of time, but my conclusion that I need one, fast, is only really circa this week. I've realised that there is definitely a collar-shaped hole in my wardrobe. AsosThe Reformation and Equipment have literally been driving me crazy with their overloads of collar love, and I actually don't think I can cope much longer. 

A pointed-collar button-down in black washed silk is just what I need. Also one in white. 
Perfect tucked into my high-waisties, a circle skirt or under a chunky pastel sweater.
Also, a faded denim button-down is essential, without sleeves, and long-line, of course.
A detachable black or nude leather collar is next on the list. Made to be worn over an A-line shift with ankle boots.

Equally necessary is some peter-pan perfection. A polka dot peter pan blouse (navy with white spots, please), and a white button-down in silk or cotton will up the adorable factor by at least 83.7%, any day. Tucked in to a high-waisted skirt or some floral cigarette pants and suede heels.
And just when you thought collars couldn't get any better, I spring this Nadinoo petal-meets-origami wonder on you. I'm sorry. I really can't help myself. I've gone collar crazy.

3 comments:

WhatsTrendingNow said...

Good choices there especially love the first shirt
would love for you to check out my new post

http://fashionblends.blogspot.com

Annabel said...

that fourth blouse is to die for! Cant wait to get my hands on a blouse like this :)

pepperandchips.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

LOVING the pleated black sheath dress and the turquoise blouse!

GREAT choices and love your blog :)

ZARA gift card giveaway for $400 on http://fashion-a-holic.com/page/9/