Pages

23 May 2010

The Hush


I did it! I Hushed for Homelessness! On the 14th of May at 4:00pm I shut my mouth for one whole hour.
I honestly cannot say it was easy, but it was certainly worth it. My hour of silence and your generous donations are going to make a huge difference to a homeless person's life!!


When I registered to HUSH, I was aiming to raise $50. But thanks to the INCREDIBLE generosity of so many people, the total is currently $708.25!! WOW.
The fundraising page is still open until mid June-ish.. so tell all your friends! If you haven't yet donated, I STRONGLY encourage you to do so! It's not for my benefit, it's for the homeless :)
So here is a list of the amazingly generous people who have donated so far. A MASSIVE thank you to everyone mentioned!

The Kokolis Family
Maisie
Indi
Sarah
Amy
Jayde
Megan
Me
Jake Grover
Annabell Kelleher
Jan Saville
Jane & Paul Grover
The Rieneckers
Julie French
Jeff Kendrew
Wendy kendrew
Nicky Whisson
David Kelleher
Alex Sumsky
Gemma
Clare Froggatt
The Kellehers
Susan Ditchfield
Tracey Berry
Nicki Robilliard
Bronte Waller

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

love the sign molls :), hope u had a great time at mudgee!!! xxxx
Sah

Anonymous said...

let me be (one of) the first to say...
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!
very well done, you did soooo amazingly well. $708.25! W O W indeed.
xoxo
i will let you use your detective skills to figure out who i am.
love from anonymous.