Pages

13 Feb 2010

Valentine's Day

Tomorrow is Valentine's Day. I do not forsee myself receiving any flowers or chocolates or cards, but I did get a very special early present a few days before. I cut myself on the arm (no, that is not the present!) and one of my friends gave me a very nice bandaid. She had recieved this bandaid from another friend, but decided to give it to me since she had not used it. I think it is the most lovely bandaid in the world.
It gives a whole new meaning to the phrase 'kiss it better'!



So thank you to those two lovely friends (you know who you are!) for my beautiful Valentine's present :)
Sadly, the bandaid has since run out of stick, so I now have a plain boring bandaid in it's place :(
Have you ever come across a very interesting bandaid? If so, please tell me about it!

No comments: