Pages

4 Jul 2011

Hello Sandwich Gift Wrapping Zine


This week, I went for a little visit to Little Paper Lane, and bought myself a copy of the Hello Sandwich Gift Wrapping Zine.
This lovely little zine (made by Ebony Bizys from Hello Sandwich) is full to the brim with cute ideas for wrapping presents, making gift tags, using washi tape, and even designing your own wrapping paper! I absolutely love it, and read it from cover to cover as soon as I got home.


After reading the whole thing, my head was absolutely bursting with ideas and inspiration, and I soon realised that I wouldn’t be able to stop thinking about presents unless I went and wrapped some!!


Luckily, I had a few presents that I needed to get organised. So I got out some Kraft paper, ribbons, coloured paper, recycled bits, vintage magazines and anything else I could find. I made gift tags and birthday cards, decorated wrapping paper, and finished the presents off with pretty gold ribbons.


Sure, it's 'what's on the inside' that counts, but it sure is a lot of fun to wrap presents beautifully on the outside. Especially when you get to see your receiver's reaction!


I totally recommend this zine for anyone and everyone who wants to get creative with their present wrapping! You can buy it here, or from Little Paper Lane.

So what do you think? Would you be excited to receive one of these presents?

2 comments:

HappyHands said...

Wow! This gift wrapping is so cute. I would love to get a present wrapped up like this! :)

My friend told me about your blog and I'm truly inspired. Great job! :)

-HappyHands @ (my craft blog)
www.mimickinggodscreation.blogspot.com

Brianna Honkawa d'Estries said...

I love your wrapping! So kawaii!
check out my blog if you have time!
xxbeebee
walkotws.blogspot.com