Pages

15 Apr 2011

Jolly Miss Molly at Little Paper Lane

A few weeks ago, I was lucky enough to do work experience in one of my favourite stores, Little Paper Lane.
The lovely Jayde let me spend a week with her in the shop, learning everything there is to know about running a retail store.
Little Paper Lane is a gorgeous paper boutique that sells beautiful, unique stationery. It stocks products from all over the world, including France, Korea and the USA, as well as supporting Australian brands.
Little Paper Lane is the place to go for beautiful notebooks, cards, books, invitations, pens, MT tape, wrapping paper, ribbon, and everything else in between!
You can also find beautiful recycled and handmade items. 
I had an amazing week working at Little Paper Lane, and I learnt so much about running a shop. I also got to meet Jayde's little man, Iggy, who was extremely cute and friendly! Jayde was extremely generous and gave me a lovely gift of mixed stationery at the end of the week.
So if you're looking for some unique stationery, a gift for a friend, or even just some pretty ribbon to tie in your hair, stop by Little Paper Lane!
The lovely little shop is located at
Shop 5,
1 Waratah Street,
Mona Vale, NSW Australia 2103
I'll definitely be visiting for another stationery fix!

You can follow them on Facebook, Twitter, or the Little Paper Lane Blog.
Visit the Little Paper Lane Website, or Jayde's Pinterest.

No comments: