Pages

31 Jan 2011

South Coast Blog Post

So my family and I went to the South Coast these holidays. We had a great time, spending most of it:
Wondering what we were allowed to do,
Visiting places purely because of their names (ha ha... get it?),
Looking at the pretty light(house)s,
Having beach fires,
Drooling over the nicest fence palings on the South Coast,
Wishing that our street name was Sunpatch Parade,

Looking for the three Billy Goats Gruff,

Pondering whether or not to rescue the drowning man,
Chilling at Potato Point (refer to photograph #2),
Chilling at Potato Point Beach,
Catching waves,
Using (incorrectly spelt) French words in Scrabble,
Wondering where B2 was,
Smiling,
Rediscovering the 80's, one record at a time,
Wondering if we'd have much luck here with our metal detector,
Trying to decide which way to go,
Enjoying colour co-ordination,
And parking our bottoms on lovely red chairs.
What did you do in the holidays?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I Love ALL OF THESE PHOTOS xxxx

They make me SMILE =D

~HGF

Tori said...

Did you find B1 in Berry? :D Love these... so cute - potato point beach!! ^.^

Gaby de Modacapital said...

Hi!! :D
I really love your blog !
I follow you :)
... maybe if you want, you could visit my blog too and if you like it, follow me back ;)
Kisses!
http://modacapitalblog.com