Pages

25 Aug 2010

The blogging trend

Blogs blogs blogs! In my opinion, they're more fun to read than books!
Here are a few lists of a few blogs that I cherish. I encourage you to take a look at them... they are really great!

After reading this blog, many of my lovely friends have since started their own! :) Here are just a few:
el-chica
The Little Red Bird
Pebbles and Stones
English Rose
At This Moment
The Cheeky Dog Blog
Live Laugh Love... Real Stories of Food and Travel
Life To The Full
Notes From a Spinning Planet
We Own The Skies

Some of my other blogger friends:
My Secret Garden
freckles-n-curls
Walking Life With God

And now for the list of my special favourites:
Color Me Katie
New Dress A Day
Gary Pepper Vintage

If you like them, show them you care by following or commenting! Don't forget to mention who recommended you! :)
If you or one of your friends has been inspired by my blog and started their own, give me the link! I'd love to check it out! :)

2 comments:

Tori said...

naww! thanks lovely! yay!! I'm so excited that I'm famous!! woooohoooo!! :D

Megan said...

is that photo of you in a shop? because i see a backward 50% OFF sign in the background...