Pages

16 Oct 2009

Fear of the Dentist

Today I am going to the dentist.
Enough said.
I suppose I'm a little scared, but who isn't?

The millions of dentists in this world probably think that we are all overreacting! It's just that, well, the billions of people who aren't dentists get a little scared when they come for a visit. The thought of someone exploring your mouth with sharp tools isn't exactly the most appealing.

So I guess the annual dentist check-up is just one of those things in life that you have to get over with. Maybe I should just imagine that I've been kidnapped by a mad scientist, and the only way I can escape alive is to go through... the dentist!
That would make it easier I guess? Actually, that would probably make me feel worse.
Well, if you never hear from me again, I probably didn't come back alive.
Or maybe I'm just being lazy.

No comments: